Impinj Speedway® xArray™ Reader System
Delivering wide-area monitoring, locationing and tag direction capabilities.
Speedway xArray is a game-changing reader system - the first product designed to meet the requirements for wide-area monitoring applications while maintaining backwards compatibility with portal applications. It brings proven tag direction capability to the market in a package that is both low cost and easy to deploy.
- Beam-forming 2-D array radiates a linear beam pattern in vertical and horizontal paths to read tags in any orientation.
- 40 ft diameter read field coverage with full FCC power at 15 ft height.
- 52 antenna beams enable assignment of locations or zones.
- Robust tag direction capability which supports real world movement patterns.
- Low profile design measuring just 18 x 18 x 2.5 in., fits into standard ceiling tile grid and blends into any decor.
- Easy to use and maintain with IEEE 803.2af PoE, tilt sensor to detect when out of alignment, hysteresis feedback to alert when antenna may be blocked, and customizable beacon.
- Easy programming using LLRP and Impinj extensions.